Before you decide to list here are a few points that we have found from our experience that you should look for:
You should look for a company:
- Who are the leaders in experience with at least 30 years of local Real Estate knowledge.
- With its own historical database in addition to the standard MLS based figures the average companies have to rely on.
- Who includes details and benefits of your property that may not always be apparent from photos. In many cases these details get left out all together, when a good agent realizes the true value of your home including the memories and emotional ties that develop over time.
- Who does more than just print material but is also current in social media, Twitter, Face book, YouTube/ Virtual tours and blogs as a way to reach a larger and more diverse audience.
- Whose agents also have the expertise, local knowledge and history of the entire chain of our sister islands as well.
- With distinctive signage, including the QR bar code that allows potential purchasers the ability to view a listing immediately from the FOR SALE signs.
- Whose agents are interactive and work as a team and are knowledgeable on all of the company’s listings.
- Whose office is optimally located in the heart of the tourist sector allowing maximum visibility of your listing to pedestrian traffic.
- Who is always updating and refreshing their website to be the most competitive in the market, consistently on the first page of Google, and is available in several languages to reach emerging foreign markets.